Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Well, it sure didn't take me long to fall behind on this thing did it?

Wow, a week already.

So here's the thing. When it comes to work, we're on a two week cycle. What that usually amounts to is me working not as hard during the first part of the two weeks, and then doing nothing but work for the second half while I try and do a mad sprint to the pay cycle. "Why I don't you just work harder during the first week so you can have an easier second week?' you ask. Because I'm an idiot.

But yeah, last week was me trying to get back into my groove with Golden Age recon work. Human Torch and Sub-Mariner stuff.. blargh. Color recons on golden age fire and water are probably the things I hate most out of any of the interior work. I can't use that escuse for today though. Today I was playing Portal 2 which is awesome.


Anywho, here' are a couple of sketches/doodles. The rock troll thing was drawn while waiting for food at Chili's. The old man is me practicing and trying to work out a look for something I want to try working on.


1 comment:

  1. Well you DID promise randomness and doodles, and this post delivers!

    ReplyDelete