Friday, June 24, 2011

So I wrapped up a deadline last Saturday..

and instead of jumping right into drawing again like I had originally planned, I ended spending most of it decompressing a little bit. I know, bad me. Seriously though, I'm STILL trying to catch up on sleep. Even in the complete absence of deadlines, I'm still unable to sleep for 8 hours.

But enough of all that. I did manage to draw a little. I found that when I try to sit at the drawing table or set aside time to draw, I choke now. No idea why, but my mind blanks out. So, for the time being I'm just trying to draw when I can. Sketches while I wait for food to cook, or when I'm waiting in xbox live for the other players to be ready. The end goal is that I get comfortable enough to be able to draw on command, but who knows. Here's a couple pages out of the sketchbook. It's a little all over the place.




1 comment:

  1. Love the variation / selection on the second page o' doodles.

    ReplyDelete