Friday, July 1, 2011

What's great about dinner with a big group of friends?

Why, the excellent company and dinner conversations of course!

BWAHAHAHA!!!

No. That ain't it. What's really nice is that there's usually so many items ordered that it results in the kitchen taking a little bit longer getting the food out to our table. Why would that be a good thing? Well, I try to squeeze in some drawing time between ordering and eating a lot. If there's 2 or 3 of us, I can't usually get much done. If there's 4 or more, I usually get at least enough time to draw at least a complete figure. Plus it gives me something to do when everyone's talking about who scored touchdowns in the 13th inning of last night's hockey meet. You crazy kids and your sporting stories.

Anywho, Here's a page out of the sketchbook from the past two nights. The figure on the right was drawn this past Wednesday at Mimi's Cafe. The figure on the left was tonight was at Rock Bottom Brewery. There were 6 of us there today so I got a little more time to play around with things. Why did I bother naming the places that I went to? No clue, but it felt relevant.


No comments:

Post a Comment