Sunday, October 23, 2011

A small semi-random update.

It's been about a month so I guess it's time for yet another update.. I don't really have too much of substance to post about right now, but as of this writing, I'm at a LAN party with not sleep over the past day. So I'm taking a break form the gaming to upload some images that I've worked on this past month or so.

You already seen the drawing I did for Sheila's Interlude" story and the pencils for her second story. Here's the inks for the second story. I'm not 100% satisfied with it. It's better, but I guess in the end, I KNOW someone else could ink it better. Also.. I know someone else could ink it worse so .. ya know. I'll deal.


I've already got some roughs down for the third fourth and fifth stories.

Here's a doodle I did when I didn't feel like working. Again, not perfect and this photo is pretty blurry as it was shot from my camera phone. I'll scan a better version later..


And finally, here's the pumpkin that I did for Halloween. I'm normally not a fan of on-camera flash, but this kinda adds to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment