Monday, May 14, 2012

St. Elmo's Fire

So, most of the time when I do work on the computer, I usually run Netflix or Hulu or video podcasts on the secondary monitor. Of course, earlier this year, AT&T decides to impose a 150gb bandwidth limit per month citing that it's a necessary step in keeping people from sucking up all the bandwidth. Personally, I think it's just a money grab since bandwidth isn't a finite resource, but whatever.

Anyway, as the amount of free bandwidth I have decreases, I end up hitting Spotify and listening to my random playlists. At one point I got St. Elmo's Fire stuck in my head. Being the big fan of cheesy wordplay that I am, I had draw this image with the muppet Elmo. I tied him in with the weather phenomenon rather than the song, since I actually don't really know what the song's about.

I'm not sure if I'll ink it though since I tend to crunk things up a lot when I ink my own work.



No comments:

Post a Comment